Sweet Potato
AboutLinksStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sunday, October 9, 2011 | 10:47 PM | 0 Atasinchi
It less than a week for my convocation! Also this is the last mth for this yr for my long break. Will continue nxt yr! May be this is the closing of this yr. There is so much memory for this yr that quite sad for me to left it. My status of life change 1 step further. Now im not a full time student anymore. My life style change a little bit from time to time. Im become busyer and busyer also quite hard for me to hv my own privacy time! phewww!~
PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ Disclaimer ◕


Holla ! You've dropped in my space. Be nice here and copycats not allowed. Thank you :)
Welcome to our Empire!!.
_______________________________________
◕ Shout Here ◕

Put your cbox code here.

_______________________________________
◕ Sing Along ◕


_______________________________________
◕ I Thank Them Wif da' Template ◕

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google