Sweet Potato
AboutLinksStuffEntries

________________________________________________________________________________________
Saturday, December 31, 2011 | 1:03 PM | 0 Atasinchi
Night of the last day 2011. Just want to story a little bit of our memory for this yr.

Me: I have finished my study formally this year. No more study maybe after this :p. Got a job ( real job! ) this is my first ok! A lot things I learn. My life also change a little bit. But, Im still the same person ok! Me, not change ok!

Tinie: Change to second job. Live in life as a career person same as last year. But she said that this new job gave her quite alot of experience.

Us: oh ya, we got same job, company as well ( its secret ok! ). Not so much we do together this year, its more to work work and work. Haha. So far what I can remember is we went for dinner together, first time on plane together too! Tinie pengecut on plane ok! Haha. Later I will update our pic 2011 k! Kalau I rajin.. Hehe..( paksa tinie )..

I think that's all for now.. Let others be our own memory k! Daaa!!! Bubai!!
PAST FUTURE


_______________________________________
◕ Disclaimer ◕


Holla ! You've dropped in my space. Be nice here and copycats not allowed. Thank you :)
Welcome to our Empire!!.
_______________________________________
◕ Shout Here ◕

Put your cbox code here.

_______________________________________
◕ Sing Along ◕


_______________________________________
◕ I Thank Them Wif da' Template ◕

Basecode : Ana Min- Ji
Template : Sya Syahirah
Header : OneWifey
Tutorial : OneWifey
BestView : Google